《搖椅上的夥伴-系列作品-視覺獻祭》

《The Friend on the Rocking Chair-Visual Oblation》

Media: Kinetic Installation Mix Media,Wood structure,Ready Made
Tech: Using Arduino & PLC Control Servo Motor,Program,wood structure.

Synopsis:

《The Friend on the Rocking Chair》. The main concept came from a hobby of my childhood. Obscurely, I remember that Use a little circle mirror and a flash light to observe my throat is the little game I use to play with myself in my childhood. However, this movement is like a strange desire wanting to figure out what matter
stay inside human body. The body is so unfamiliar to me. This movement is continuously emerging during my daily time. 《The Friend on the Rocking Chair》represents the pure mind like the innate activity, furthermore, enlarging the imaging structure. The serial pieces divided into multiple visual screens, one direction is that Audience look into the fake head from outside, another visual viewpoints is form the backside of the head. You can clearly realize the ideas represent of this works from the layout above. Moreover, Audiences could also use their smart phone to look those works on the web by downloading the app program. All those visual experiences are impossible for our normal life. Another mainstream of this serial works is to redefine the relationship between people, Parents, relative, and individual. Building an impossible view of our emitting consciousness Bonce between those relationships.No matter how the Art trend in Taiwan is tend to be more visual effect or more concern of our community, I want totally different target of my art pieces. I want find out who am I ? and why I am here, Although, this aim is an old tone but I still think it is really important in our contemporary age. Hence, pursuing the true meaning of human exist is never ending aim of my direction of processing of create art. In some case, really old trends is a brand new thinking depending on how you expressing it.
<2013 p="">


 專業阿源哥,寫程式。


Popular posts from this blog

PU, Shuai Cheng CV